Sunday, June 17, 2012

Introducing the Hair Wig!

Happy Father's Day everyone! It's only noon, but I've already spent my morning with my dad. Played tennis and had lunch. Balls, it is hot in the good city of Chicago. Anyway, I didn't post last week so I was thinking of maybe double-posting today! I've been busy with the start of summer classes, my friend's brother's wedding, etc.

Last week, I think on Wednesday or Thursday, my wig arrived from China. I ordered it off eBay for $20 or less just to see if I'd want to ever grow out my hair. No, I'd never actually wear it outside of my house unless it was Halloween or if I wanted to punk my boyfriend or something.

Actually, I showed him and he was kind of weirded out. Not the fact that I was wearing a wig, nor was it because it looked fake because in actuality, it looked pretty darn realistic, especially for the price. It was because he said I looked like a completely different person. Basically, all my girl friends that have known me since forever told me that long and short hair looks good on me, but that short hair suits my personality more.

My neighbor's cousins who never met me before said I looked much prettier with long hair, but when they started to get to know me, also agreed short hair suited me much more and that it was rare for a girl to pull off short hair. All the guys I've talked to think I should grow out my hair, except my boyfriend.

So, give me your opinion. Should I keep my hair short or long? Here's the wig!


You can see how my short hair looks in my first post! Here's how long the actual wig was:


Two more days till the three month-iversary of my hair growth since the faux hawk! Check out my next post for some random stuff I've been wanting to do. Peace!

<3 ThePatientUndergrad

No comments:

Post a Comment